Monday, January 5, 2015

Books I Got For Christmas

I can not beleive I have let so many days go between Christmas and me talking about the books I got for Christmas!

My whole family knows I like to read, so there is rarely a holiday or birthday that goes by in which I don't get a book, or two, or twelve.

For example, on my last birthday all I got was books!

Christmas was a little less full of books, but I did get two!

I am a walking dead fan, and have been reading the novel series based on the world in the comics of The Walking Dead.

I already had the first two, and wrote a review for the first one called The Rise of the Governor.  So for Christmas I got "The Fall of the Governor:  Part One" and "The Fall of the Governor: Part Two."

Meanwhile, I have already read both of the books.

That's right, by the first week of January I had finished both of my Christmas Gift Books.

Now, tell me:

What books did you get as gifts this year? 






Want to talk about books more?  Join my facebook group, Lets Talk About Books.
Looking for something to read? Check out my BOOKS board on Pinterest, where I link my book reviews, and reviews written by other people.

No comments: