Monday, December 7, 2020

Witchblood - M/M Romance

Witchblood: (Kitsune Chronicles Book 1) kept popping up on my facebook feed as a book I might like, and since I've been reading a bunch of werewolf fiction on Wattpad I thought I'd give it a try.

Raped, beaten and left for dead,
Sebastian draws power from a stranger who shows up in the nick of time, and then runs away, not knowing if the person lives or dies.

A year later, he has been on the run, trying to stay ahead of his vicious ex, a powerful werewolf.  Being a fox shapeshifter, and semi-power alchemist, Sebastian only wants to feel safe, to feel HOME.

Then he meets Liam, a powerful Alpha werewolf.  And despite trying to run away (his instinct to mistrust and to run being overpowering) he finds himself in Liam's care.  

Fate seems to want the pair of them together and Liam will do anything to protect the fox, even when his dangerous past catches up to him.

It is a M/M romance, with explicit sex scenes and therefore not for everyone.

While parts of it were repetitive, I did enjoy it, and have downloaded the sequel.

No comments: