Saturday, January 2, 2016

Library Haul (1/2/16)

We went to the library today!

Between my husband and myself we managed to leave with 38 items.  Some were mine, some were his, some were for the kids.

I'll share what I took out for me and the boys.

1. Where's the Dragon 
2.  Albert the Fix It Man
3.  Teachers Pets
4.  The Three Triceratops Tuff 

1.  Growing Vegetable Soup (a board book)
2.  Olivia: A Special Day with Dad
3. The Perfect Clubhouse (my 6 year old picked this one out)
4.  Happy Valentine's Day Curious George

Now, for what I grabbed:

This book called "Simple Times: Crafts for Poor People" was sitting on the end of an aisle just screaming out at me.  Because .. well .. Crafts for poor people.

The rest of what I grabbed today:


1.  They All Fall Down
2.  Timbuktu
3.  What Can(t) Wait
4. Summer Secrets




5.  This Isn't the Sort of thing that happens to someone like you.
6.  Seeders

So those, along with my christmas books (The Walking Dead Descent, To Kill a Mockingbird, and Go Set a Watchman) will be my reading material for the first few weeks of the new year.

Come check back for my reviews of each book as I finish them.

No comments: