Wednesday, January 13, 2016

They All Fall Down

http://amzn.to/1JKst72
Girls will do anything to be on this list.
Even Die.

There is a tradition at Vienna High that has reached its thirtieth year.  It is"The List."

Each year "The Hottie List" comes out, and this year Kenzie Summerall is shocked to find that she is on the list.  She is number 5.

Her best friend, Holly, is excited.  She says being on the list will change her life, and that they will BOTH be more popular.

This year things are a little different though.  This year the girls on the list all seem to be having accidents.  Even Kenzie, who manages to survive a few close calls.

But one by one the girls on the list are dying, in order.  And Kenzie is NUMBER FIVE!

While the rest of the List Sisters are sure that there is a curse on the list, Kenzie doesn't beleive in curses.  She starts her own investigation, despite the other girls telling her that will only lead to her death happening even quicker.

Who really creates this list?  What is its real purpose?  Can Kenzie stop the deaths before it is her turn?

They All Fall Down is a Teen thriller, and was quite a page turner.

While some of the elements of the story are cliche (Such as Kenzie suddently having to choose between two guys who had never spoken to her before The List came out) it was still a good story.

The ending was a surprise that I had never seen coming, and once I hit the climax I could not put the book down until I finished it.

I give this one 5 out of 5 stars.
I recommend this one to anyone who likes to read YA fiction, YA thrillers, or stories about girls suddenly rising in popularity.

---

You can purchase They All Fall Down from Amazon, in hardcover or kindle.

Don't have a Kindle?  Download the Free Kindle App available on most devices.

--- 

If you like to read, come talk about books with us at the facebook group Lets Talk About Books.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I love these type of books! thanks for the review, now I will be sure to read it.

Sandy Segur said...

I will have to get this for my teens. I am always looking for something they might enjoy.